Maximum return on your fitness investment.
That was our mindset when we created the Max Impact Program. This program is designed to get you in your best shape in the least amount of time spent exercising while still being doable by everyday moms and dads.
People often believe cardio and crash diets are the magic formula for losing weight. But you’ve tried that and know it’s not true. And yeah, you could get on a bro bulk program and build some muscle, but that muscle will still be hiding behind fat. That’s not really what you're after either is it?
If you’re looking for an easy-to-follow, done-for-you workout program to help you become the leanest, strongest, and best looking you you’ve seen in a while then you’re in the right place.
Max Impact is a 12-week program that can help you shed unwanted body fat, build muscle, and totally transform your body in under 40 minutes per day.
This program also comes with a 14-day nutrition plan to help you stay fueled and focused throughout the program.
How does the Max Impact Program Get Results?
Simple: Through various training styles such as volume training, giant sets, clusters, and drop sets mixed with burst intervals, circuits, EMOM, lean boosters, and more.
Too often resistance training and cardio are done separately. And that is ok for someone who can work out multiple times per day and has plenty of time on their hands. But for parents and busy people, we just don't have that luxury.
This program pulls from every program we have plus additional training styles to keep your muscles burning and your heart rate high.
When your focus is on getting the best results in the shortest time you must condense your training into a single muscle-pumping fat-burning workout that gets the job done. Enter Max Impact.
The workouts have everything you need to shrink your midsection and build a strong toned body and short enough that you can get them done before work, at lunch, or whenever you have 30ish minutes to spare.
Max Impact Program Details
- Focus: Fat Loss, Strength, Muscle Building, Toning, Better Overall Fitness and Health
- Program Length: 12 Weeks
- Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced. This program features some faster-paced transitions.
- Impact Type: Low to High Impact. Low Impact Options are provided for most workouts. This program includes cardio and HIIT Workouts that are considered high Impact.
- Equipment: Bands, Dumbbells, (barbell/gym options coming soon)
- Training frequency: 5 - 6 days per week.
- Average Workout Duration: 20 - 35 Minutes.
Product Delivery Method:
- Digital: This is a digital-only workout program. There is nothing that gets mailed upon the purchase of this product.
- Platform: ACHV PEAK Community via private YouTube videos for the bands and dumbbell workouts. The videos can be cast to a TV by using a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. To play these videos from the YouTube app on your smart TV you will have to create a personal playlist on your YouTube account. Otherwise, you will not be able to find the videos.
- Gym/Barbell options will come with printable workout logs.
- Lifetime* Access: You will get lifetime access to the program through the ACHV PEAK community if you follow the rules and guidelines of the community. Failure to follow the guidelines can result in the removal of the group and loss of access.
- 12 Weeks of follow-along Strength Training, HIT, cardio, core, and Flexibility Routines
- Program Schedule with Links to Workouts for quick and easy access.
- Workouts listed with embedded YouTube videos, Overviews, and Exercises for convenient planning
- Access to DJ and Jen to ask questions and get assistance.
- Access to the Max Impact Discussion Board and ACHV PEAK community and meet other people just like you who are following the same program.
- Printable Tools to help you ACHV more
Nutrition / Meal Plan Details:
When you purchase the Max Impact program you will be required to select a meal plan. The plan will be a 14-day plan that includes, at least 3 meals per day plus a snack, recipes for each meal, shopping lists, and nutrition information.
Once you have been given access to a plan it will be available to you via the ACHV PEAK community. It will show up in the left sidebar. From there you can view and download the plan in PDF form.
Currently, the nutrition/meal plans we have available are:
- Build Muscle, Not Fat: High carb, low fat, high protein. This plan focuses on maximizing muscle gain while minimizing body fat accumulation.
- Low Carb Life: Low carb, Moderate fat, High protein. This plan focuses on lower carbohydrate intake to better regulate insulin to help shed fat easier while still providing carbohydrates for intense exercise sessions.
** Frequently Asked Questions **
- CAN THIS BE WATCHED FROM THE YOUTUBE APP ON MY SMART TV?
Yes! The videos in this product are hosted on YouTube as private videos.
- CAN I CAST THIS TO MY TV OR PROJECTOR FROM A SMARTPHONE, TABLET, DESKTOP, OR LAPTOP?
Yes. These videos can be cast. How to cast depends on the devices you have.
- HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACHV PEAK COMMUNITY?
Upon purchase of a program or workout pack, you will be automatically signed up as a member. You will receive an email with details on how to access your member account. If you do not receive and email within 10 minutes of your purchase, please check your junk/spam/bulk mail folders. If you still do not see it, please email us at email@example.com.
- HOW DO I ACCESS MY PURCHASE?
You access your purchase on the ACHV PEAK Community website at community.achvpeak.com. You will receive an email with the details of how to log in to your account and access your purchase. Current members can just log into their account access their purchase immediately.
- WHERE DO I FIND THE WORKOUTS ON THE ACHV PEAK COMMUNITY?
The Max Impact Program is found in the community. Navigate to the left sidebar, locate and click "Max Impact Program". You can then bookmark the page on your Internet Browser for easier access.
If you have purchased the Max Impact Program but do not have access, please be sure to be logged in.
NOTE: If you still do not have access, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot and explain what is happening so we can solve the issue. Be sure to include your order number and email you used to purchase the program with.
Refund Policy: We deal with every refund inquiry on a case-by-case basis, so if in the unlikely event that the product you purchased does not meet your expectations, please let us know within 5 days of the sale date. Refunds are not guaranteed and a credit to another product may be issued instead of a full refund. please email us at email@example.com and state the reason you are requesting a refund.